IFACSTA MEMBERS: CHECK OUT UPCOMING EVENTS!
- Opportunties for professional growth and development of all family and consumer sciences educational personnel
- State leadership to promote FCS education, including legislators and our representation in the national congressional bodies clearly and reliably informed of the purposes, needs and accomplishments of Family and Consumer Sciences education programs
- Assistance to establish and maintain high quality family and consumer sciences educational programs which include FCCLA as an integral curricular opportunity for students to develop leadership and career skills
- Resources to collaborate with business and industry partners to prepare students for a career in family and consumer sciences
- Affiliation with the Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE), National Association of Teachers of Family and Consumer Sciences (NATFACS), and the Illinois Association for Career and Technical Education (IACTE).